英语口语对话场景问路_关于指路问路的英语口语对话

副标题:关于指路问路的英语口语对话

时间:2024-10-29 14:50:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语的重要性不言而喻,除了日常的英语考试外,英语口语在我们平常生活中也至关重要。很多人虽喜欢旅行,却不敢走出国门,怕沟通困难,难以交流。以下“关于指路问路的英语口语对话”由®文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




  关于指路问路的英语口语对话

  p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?


  劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?


  p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.


  好的,但是有好长一段路要走。


  p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?


  有去大剧院的公交车吗?


  p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.


  有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。


  p1: thank you very much.


  多谢。


  p2: you are welcome.


  不客气。





  关于指路问路的英语口语对话

  Which Way to Go?


  走哪条路?


  Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?


  莱安:打扰一下,你知道怎么去圣彼得大教堂吗?


  Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here. You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.


  德克:知道。离这有点远,你得叫上一辆出租车到肯恩大街。


  Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?


  莱恩:那它在邓恩大街是吗?


  Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.


  德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到国王角落,那里你会看到一个指向教堂的标志。


  Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.


  莱恩:好的,知道了,谢谢!


  Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?


  德克:直接告诉出租车司机说你要到国王角落。


  Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.


  莱恩:恩,谢谢!


  Duke: Don't mention it!


  德克:不客气!





  关于指路问路的英语口语对话

  Where's the Photocopy Shop?


  复印店在哪?


  Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you tell me where I can do that?


  艾米丽:嗨,我想复印几张表格,你能告诉我复印店在哪吗?


  Ann: Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three minutes away.


  安:山姆广场那边有个复印店,从十字路口向左走,就三分钟的路程。


  Emily: Thank you so much.


  艾米丽:谢谢!


  Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!


  安:不客气,祝你好运!


  Emily: Same to you...Oh, can I find a good restaurant up there?


  艾米丽:还有一件事,那里的路上有好的饭店吗?


  Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.


  安:没有,饭店的话你还得向前走,大街另一边有一个FOODMART。


  Emily: Thanks again!


  艾米丽:再次感谢!


  Ann: My pleasure!


  安:不客气!


关于指路问路的英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/T5xu.html