[银行业务英语口语对话]处理银行业务的英语口语对话

副标题:处理银行业务的英语口语对话

时间:2024-10-26 10:01:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由®文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




  处理银行业务的英语对话
  

  a:hello!xiao li.this is my filled out application form of loss reporting.here you are.


  a:您好!小李。这是填好的“挂失申请表”,给您。


  b:we will examine your application form and get authorization from the card-issuing office.please wait for a while.


  b:我们要核对您填的表,请求发卡机构授权。请稍等。


  a:it doesn't matter.by the way,how much money can i get from you?


  a:没关系。顺便问一下,你们能给我多少钱?


  b:you will get up to 5,000 rmb yuan.


  b:最多5,000元人民币。


  a:that's enough.


  a:够了。


  b:ah.john smith, we're authorized to pay you 5,000 rmb yuan. please fill in the withdrawal slip and sign your name on the bottom line.


  b:啊,约翰·史密斯,我们得到授权付给您5,000元。请填好取款单,把名字签在底线上。


  a:is that all right?


  a:这样可以吗?


  b:okay.show me your passport.


  b:可以,把您的护照给我看一下。


  a:here you are.


  a:您瞧。


  b:all right.here's the money.please check them.


  b:好的。这是您的钱,请点一下。


  a:it's correct.thank you.


  a:不错,谢谢。


  b:with pleasure.anytime and anywhere,chinabank is beside you!


  b:不用谢。即时即刻,中行就在您身边。





  处理银行业务的英语对话
  

  Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!


  你好,我要开个户头!


  A:May I help you?


  我能为您服务吗?


  B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!


  你好,我要开个户头。


  Do you have any ID with you?


  您有没有证件借我看一下?


  A:Do you have any ID with you?


  您有没有证件借我看一下?


  B:Yes,here's my student card.


  有的。这是我的学生证。


  I need your chop please!


  我需要你的印章!


  A:I need your chop please!


  我需要你的印章.


  B:Here you are.


  在这里。


  Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?


  你要提款卡和支票簿吗?


  A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?


  你要提款卡和支票簿吗?


  B:Yes.of course.


  当然要.


  I'd Iike to withdraw some money.


  我要领钱。


  A:May I help you?


  我能为您服务吗?


  B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.


  是的.我要领钱.


  Then,you need to go to the information desk.


  那你要到服务台办理.


  A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.


  我要申请存款证明.


  B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.


  那你要到服务台办理.


  I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.


  对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!


  A:What happened?


  怎么啦?


  B:I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.


  对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理


  What would you like to exchange?


  请问你要兑换什么货币?


  A:What would you like to exchange?


  请问你要兑换什么货币?


  B:RMB to British pounds,please!


  人民币换英镑,谢谢!


  Please fill in this form first.


  请先填这张表.


  A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!


  你好,我要存款!


  B:Please fill in this form first.


  请先填这张表.


  What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?


  今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?


  A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?


  今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?


  B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.


  一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.


  It's a student account,So there's no interest.


  这是学生户头,所以没有利息.


  A:Do I receive any interest?


  我会有利息吗?


  B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.


  这是学生户头,所以没有利息。


  Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!


  请把账单拿到第四号柜台!


  A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.


  你好,我要缴电话费.


  B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.


  请把账单拿到第四号柜台.


  Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.


  只要到银行外的自动提款机把弥封拆开然后输入密码.


  A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?


  我要怎样设定自己的密码?


  B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.


  只要拆开密封到银行外的自动提款机输入密码.


  The ATM machine is not working.


  自动提款机不能用。


  A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.


  对不起,自动提款机不能用。


  B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment .We're adding cash.


  对不起,请等一下。我们正在补钞票进去。


  I'd like to apply for a credit card!


  我要申请信用卡!


  A:How may I help you?


  我能为你服务吗?


  B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!


  我要申请信用卡!


  That's because you exceeded your limit.


  那是因为你超出限额了!


  A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn't work.


  对不起。我的信用卡不能用。


  B:That's because you exceed your limit.


  那是因为你超出限额了。





  处理银行业务的英语对话
  

  Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)


  职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?


  Customer: Please tell me my balance.


  顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?


  Clerk: please speak slowly.


  Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.


  职员:您用纸写下来好吗?


  Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.


  职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。


  Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.


  职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。


  Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.


  顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?


  Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.


  职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。


  Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.


  职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。


  Customer: I want to close my account with you.


  顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。


  Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.


  职员:请到6号柜台办理。


  Clerk: Please go to the open counter.


  职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。


  Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.


  职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。


  Customer: I would like to, thanks.


  顾客:好的,谢谢。


处理银行业务的英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/3Bgu.html