【#BEC# 导语】向着顺利通过考试的目标,迈步向前,必然会成功拿到证书。以下是“2019年商务英语中级翻译练习题(1)”,快来学习吧!

If it is found that the quality of our carpet is inferior to the samples, we are willing to take all responsibility.
如发现确是我方地毯质量低劣,我们愿意承担一切责任。
We wish to express our deepest regret over the serious mistake.
对于这一严重错误,我方深表歉意。
We regret the need for you to write to us and guarantee the safe delivery of your order in the future.
非常抱歉要让您写信给我方,我保证今后会为贵方安全发货。
I hope this matter will not affect your good opinion about us.
希望此事不会影响您对本公司的良好印象。
Mr. Mark maintained that the Financial Department was not responsible for the fall in sales.
Mark先生认为财务处不需要为公司的销售下降负责人。
The president announced two upcoming international conferences.
主席宣布了两个即将召开的国际会议。
Annie explained that, as prospects for the future appeared sound, she should strongly recommend an increase in staff salaries.
Annie提议由于公司前景明朗,应给予员工加薪。
The next meeting was provisionally arranged for Monday, Sep. 4
下次会议暂定在九月四日星期一召开。
The meeting was called to order by ZXW at 9:00 a.m.
张小文于上午九点宣布开会。
Several appointments and dismissals were announced at the meeting.
会上做出了几项任免。
2019年商务英语中级翻译练习题(1).doc正在阅读:
2019年商务英语中级翻译练习题(1)02-20
《原来,我们一直都在流浪》诗歌01-16
2016年投资项目管理师《项目组织》考前预测题(2)03-23
2017年5月青海助理企业培训师报名条件09-24
享受春天作文500字07-09
文化和旅游部办公厅关于组织实施2021年全国导游资格考试的通知08-04
2022年浙江丽水青田县教育局招聘派遣制校园卫生专业技术人员公告【32人】08-16
中考议论文作文赏析:眼前那哭泣的地球05-23
清明节的小学来历作文300字10-11