
The protest march
**。
Sue:Lend me some money please,Sandy.I'm broke.
苏:桑迪,借点钱给我.我钱用光了。
Sandy:I'm broke,too.
桑迪:我也用光了。
Sue:Let's ask mum.
苏:我们去问妈妈要。
Sue:We haven't got enough money,mum.
苏:我们的钱不够用了,妈妈。
Sandy:May we have some more please?
桑迪:我们能再要点钱吗?
Mother:Ask your father,children.
母亲:问你们父亲要,孩子。
Sue:We haven't got enough money,dad.
苏:我们钱不够用,爸爸。
Sandy:May we have some more please?
桑迪:我们能再要点吗?
Father:You get plenty of pocket-money.
父亲:你们有很多零用钱。
You don't need any more.
不需要更多的了。
Sandy:What can we do now,Sue?
桑迪:现在怎么办呢,苏?
Sue:I know,Sandy.
苏:我知道怎么办了,桑迪。
Mother:Look at the children!They're on a protest-march!
母亲:瞧这两个孩子,他们在*。
Father(reading):MORE POCKET-MONEY-OR WE WILL GO ON STRIKE!
父亲:(读)再给我们多些零用钱,不然我们就要罢工!