疯狂英语口语版_短暂分别-疯狂英语口语突破功能第09篇

副标题:短暂分别-疯狂英语口语突破功能第09篇

时间:2023-02-08 09:42:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

9. saying goodbye for the day短暂分别

【疯狂英语实战对话一】

a: well, take it easy. see you later.
(好了,保重啊。再见。)

b: you too. bye.
(你也是,再见。)

【疯狂英语实战对话二】

a: well, jack, i’ve got to go now.
(好了,杰克,我得走了。)

b: have a nice weekend. see you monday.
(周末愉快。下周一见。)

a: goodbye and good luck.
(再见,祝你好运。)

【疯狂英语实战对话三】

a: it’s time i met my girlfriend. i really have to go now.
(我该去见我女朋友了,我现在真的得走了。)

b: have fun. goodbye.
(玩得愉快,再见。)

a: bye-bye.
(拜拜。)

【kim’s note】 “bye-bye” is baby talk for “goodbye,” and there is a cliche using it as a noun: to go bye-bye is baby talk for “to go for a walk, to leave, to go away.” today “bye-bye” is casual for saying goodbye. i never said “bye-bye” until i came to china! now i say it all the time and my american friends tease me about my “baby talk!”
“bye-bye”是小孩子说“再见”的用语,有一种陈旧的说法,就是把它用作名词,“to go bye-bye”是小孩子说“去散步,离开,走开”的意思。如今,“bye-bye”是告别的非正式说法。来中国以前我从来没有说过“bye-bye”!而现在我随时都在说,我的美国朋友常常拿我的“小孩用语”开涮!

短暂分别-疯狂英语口语突破功能第09篇.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/BD4x.html