2016年雅思真题,2016年雅思专业词汇每日学:MembersoftheFamily

副标题:2016年雅思专业词汇每日学:MembersoftheFamily

时间:2023-02-14 05:51:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

  When you have children, you are a parent. 当你有了孩子,你就是家长。
  If you are a male parent, you are a father. 如果你是男性,你就是父亲。
  If you are female parent, you are a mother. 如果你是女性,就是母亲。
  If one of your children is a boy, he is your son. 如果你的孩子中有一个是男孩,他就是你儿子。
  If one of your children is a girl, she is your daughter. 如果你的孩子中有一个是女孩,他就是你女儿。
  When a couple gets married, the man is the husband, and the woman is his wife. 一对夫妇结了婚,男人就是丈夫,女人就是他的妻子。
  A brother and sister both have the same parents. 哥哥/弟弟和姐姐/妹妹同父同母。
  One collective word to describe bro thers and sisters is siblings. However this word is normally only used in written English, not orally.
  形容兄弟和姐妹的集体词是"siblings"。这个词通常用在书面英语中,而不是口语中。
  Relatives and Extended Family 亲属和远房亲戚
  grandparents: the parents of your parents 祖父母:父母的父母
  grandfather: the father of your father/mother 祖父:父亲/母亲的爸爸
  grandmother: the mother of your father/mother 祖母:父亲/母亲的妈妈
  grandchildren: the children of your children 孙子孙女:你孩子的孩子
  grandson: the son of one of your children 孙子:你孩子的儿子
  granddaughter:the daughter of one of your children 孙女:你孩子的女儿
  great grandfather: the father of your grandfather/grandmother 曾祖父:祖父/祖母的父亲
  great grandmother: the mother of your grandfather/grandmother 曾祖母:祖父/祖母的母亲
  uncle: the brother (or brother-in-law) of your mother/father 叔叔:你母亲/父亲的兄弟
  aunt: the sister (or sister-in-law)of your mother/father 阿姨:母亲/父亲的姐妹
  cousin: the child of your aunt/uncle 堂兄弟姐妹/表兄弟姐妹:你叔叔/阿姨的孩子
  nephew: the male child of your brother/sister 侄子/外甥:你兄弟/姐妹的儿子
  niece: the female child of your brother/sister 侄女/外甥女:你兄弟/姐妹的女儿
  The In-Laws 亲家
  The in-laws are the members of the family of your spouse (the person you are married to) or via a marriage in your family:
  亲家是你配偶的家人或与你家人结婚的人
  father-in-law: the father of your spouse 公公/岳父:你配偶的父亲
  mother-in-law: the mother of your spouse 婆婆/岳母:你配偶的母亲
  son-in-law: the husband of your daughter 女婿:你女儿的丈夫
  daughter-in-law: the wife of your son 儿媳:你儿子的妻子
  brother-in-law: the husband of your sister 姐夫/妹夫:你姐姐/妹妹的丈夫
  sister-in-law: the wife of your brother 嫂子/弟媳:你哥哥/弟弟的妻子
  Note: To refer to more than one brother-in-law or sister-in-law etc. we has an S to the brother/sister part.
  注意:当提到两个或两个以上姐夫/妹夫或嫂子/弟媳时,可以在brother/sisiter后加S。
  The Family Mix 组合家庭
  Nowadays in many countries a person can get married more than once. These are the terms used to describe the "new" members of the family when someone gets remarried.
  如今在很多国家,一个人不只可以结一次婚。当某人再婚后新的家庭成员该怎么表述呢?
  "Step-" means that you are related as a result of one parent marrying again
  "Step-"意味着,父母一方再婚,你就是在婚后家庭的一员
  stepfather: the (new) husband of your mother but not your biological father
  继父:你母亲再婚后的丈夫,他不是你的亲生父亲
  stepmother: the (new) wife of your father but not your biological mother
  继母:你父亲再婚后的妻子,她不是你的亲生母亲
  stepson: the son of your (new) husband / wife (he is not your biological son)
  继子:你再婚的丈夫/妻子的儿子,他不是你的亲生儿子
  stepdaughter: the daughter of your (new) husband / wife (she is not your biological daughter)
  继女:你再婚的丈夫/妻子的女儿,她不是你的亲生女儿
  stepsister: the daughter of your stepmother or stepfather
  继姐; 继妹:继母或继父的女儿
  stepbrother: the son of your stepmother or stepfather
  继兄; 继弟:继母或继父的儿子
  Sometimes one of your parents gets married again and they have more children. There
  有时你的父母再婚后会再有孩子。
  half-brother: the brother you have only one parent in common with .
  同父异母的兄弟/同母异父的兄弟:你跟他同父或同母
  half-sister: the sister you only have one parent in common with.
  同父异母的姐妹/同母异父的姐妹:你跟她同父或同母

2016年雅思专业词汇每日学:Members of the Family.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/2LSx.html